Saturday 3 October, 2009

I sell whatever Shah Rukh Khan sells !

I sell whatever Shah Rukh Sells !
Wow, the thought first crossed my mind one rainy day when I thought, the heck whatever products I have sold till now have been endorsed by the great SRK at some given point in time.
I started off by selling mobile phones, pre-paid and post paid cards and refills from my shop 10 years ago.
SRK “sells” Nokia, although he started selling it much later after did.
We turned our mobile shop from a multi brand outlet to an exclusive customer care gallery for Airtel.
SRK is the brand ambassador for Airtel.
Later on, I turned distributor for ITZ CASH CARDS and by default for the Itz Dish TV card as well.
Thoda aur wish karo…..
Now as I mull diversification for my business, what else can I do……
Pepsi, Santro, Navratna Hair Oil!! No Thanks, don’t wanna give the great man a complex now do I ;-)

1 comment: